


One of my favorite things in the world to see is Tyson with our kids. Today Tyson was helping Kai with his homework and I was watching them together and teared up a little. I kept hearing Tyson teach Kai how to sound out words, and Kai exclaiming, "Oh, I get it now, Nene you are a good teacher!" As all of you know, technically Tyson is Kai's step-dad, but you would never be able to tell. Tyson has been in Kai's life since Kai was 18 months old. We've taught Kai that he is lucky to have 2 dads, and that's how he sees it. I can't imagine how hard it would be to be a step-parent, but Tyson makes it look so easy. From the day they met they had this connection that can't be denied. Tyson is a wonderful father and I just love seeing him treat Kai like his own. Kai looks up to him and talks like him and has some of the same mannerisms. Its so sweet, Man, I am a lucky girl!
2 comments:
Kai is a lucky boy too! Hat is off to Tyson and to you for putting your family first!
Thanks alot Chris, you are the mother I always wanted:) you give the best encouragement and I appreciate you!
Post a Comment