
Ashtyn and Kai are growing like weeds. I realized that their coats were too small, so I took their outgrown clothes to Kid to Kid to trade in and get the size that fits. I saw this coat and it screamed, "ASHTYN!" I mean, its pink with fur and has strawberry shortcake on the back! She saw it hanging in our closet (drying from washing it) and yelled, "Oooooh pretty, so pretty." Tyson couldn't help himself and immediatley put it on her. She came downstairs prancing and twirling around the house. I am shocked I managed to get a picture of her holding still with it on. She's hopefully asleep right now.
I went to check on her, literally 10 minutes after taking the 1st picture and this is what I found..........
1 comment:
That is the cutest thing ever! Look at her asleep in it! LOVE IT! I didn't get a chance to say hi to you today at the bus stop...I was in my p.j's! It's been a bad week at our house ---sick kids! Hope to talk to you soon!
Post a Comment