




These pics were taken a few days ago, I took the kids to butterfly park before Kai had to get to school. It was a beautiful day and the park wasn't too crowded. I met a group of Army wives there also that take their kids every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday since these mornings are the best and least crowded. I made quick friends with them and am looking forward to meeting with them during the first of the week. Here are the cute pics, Kai and Ash had a BLAST!!
2 comments:
That Butterfly park is fantastic. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Since your far away it is nice to see your children grow up through pictures. Next best thing to being there.
Hello Kylie,
I'm glad you are settled in Las Vegas and making new friends. Thanks for the picture of the three of you. You are all so beautiful. Is Kim back to work now and is Kelly tending the baby? If you get a minute please give me an update on the Best Ladies, including Mara. Thanks and take care.
Aunt Mary
Post a Comment