It's MY blog and I'll brag if I want to!!

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Johnny Five is Alive!!



Hey there blogosphere!! IF I have ANY readers left, How YOU doin??? I am not exactly sure why I haven't been posting over the past few months. I guess I just feel like my life is NOT that interesting.

This summer has been quite uneventful. Ashtyn and I just hang out at the pool, the park, or at the house and we have painted rocks, canvases, frames, and anything you can think of to try and pass the time while the heat keeps us indoors.

Ashtyn turned 6 on July 18th and Tyson turned 34. We had a big birthday bash for Ashtyn at the pool with all of her friends. She deserved it, we have never had a friend party for her and she is such a social butterfly that it was perfect for her! I must say, a pool party is the way to go because it entertains the kids the WHOLE time!

We also took a trip to Salt Lake in June and were able to stay for over a week! It was SO much fun and we were able to visit many friends and spend time with Grandpa Curtis who came in from Phoenix. I am blessed to have a very close bond with him and we just sat in an overstuffed chair one night and he told me stories from his youth. He is amazing and I just love him. Anyway, I hope everyone is having a great summer!! More posts to follow....

I am just going to post pics of our summer so far! ENJOY! :)











No comments: