I just wanted to thank my sisters, Kim, Kelly, and Mara for always being there for me and wishing me a Happy Birthday yesterday!! Its so nice when family members are always there for you and unconditionally love you like my family does!! They are always updated with new stories from my family and looking and sending mew pictures!! That's the way a family should be and I am grateful that I have such wonderful sisters!! Thanks ladies, I love and miss you, I hope I can see Maddox and Lulu soon!
4 comments:
We love you too! Happy Birthday AGAIN! It looks like you had fun!
Happy Birthday! I'm glad to know when your Birthday is!
Kim I want permission to your blog spot!
Sorry Did not know it was your birthday !!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KYLIE!!! How old does that one make you?? LOL! Love to all, Momma Chris
Post a Comment