It's MY blog and I'll brag if I want to!!

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pippi Longstockings


Friday night, we wanted to celebrate my birthday early with our friends. We went to a restaurant called "Dick's Last Resort" at the Excalibur Casino. Its one of those places where the waiters are mean to you. WE HAD A BLAST!! I have some classic pictures from the night for my birthday I got a special dance from Taco, a very big guy that works there. They also made us special hats that were 2 feet tall that we had to wear all night. Our hats all said something funny, but then Tyson's hat came, and it was the best. Tell me what you all think of this new "Do".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday Kylie. Thanks for sharing the pictures. When might you be in Utah county again?
Love you.
Aunt Mary

Tricia said...

A restaurant where the waiters are mean to you...I could work there. I love places where the customer isn't always right (can you tell I worked in retail?). So, I'll send you my email address. Sorry it's taken me so long...you should ask Eric what he did to our laptop and the will explain all. Your family is so cute...oh, and Happy Birthday.

Anonymous said...

Hi schrader family, we finaly got our cumputer up and running. the pictures are great and you are a very cute family.
hey itis your birthday today and happy birthday . tried to call but you didn't answer.
we are sure loving being married , it is great. he is so loving and we are so happy.
love grandma and bob