It's MY blog and I'll brag if I want to!!

Sunday, October 19, 2008

GOODBYE, HAIR!!



Yesterday Tyson decided that it was time to shave his head! All of his mom's side of the family men are bald and they all rock it! Tyson just decided it was time. So, we went to his friend's house to watch the Utes play (they won of course) and Tyson's good friend, Jared was more than willing to shave his head. Ashtyn did not like it, she was so scared and thought her daddy was getting hurt by the shaver. She cried and had to go inside the house and watch from the window. Afterwards, she ran to Tyson and hugged him and rubbed his head and said, "Hair all gone." I got pictures of the before and after. It looks great, he's so cute and now he fits in with all his uncles and brother. I think I will steal your nick name Tara and call him BHB!!

2 comments:

Gumby said...

So, Oonie went from Slim Shady to Lex Luther in one haircut. Welcome to the club brother. I think you make it look a lot better than I do.

mizkylie said...

Nice one Eric!! Now I can't call him Mccullay Culkin anymore, more like Powder now:)