It's MY blog and I'll brag if I want to!!

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Attention all drivers!!


Watch out everyone! We have ourselves a under age driver on the roads now, keep an eye out. She is about 3 feet tall, Blue eyes and ALWAYS wears a pair of pink sunglasses, she drives a mini version of Tyson's Ford F150....... Also, she only drives in circles:)

2 comments:

Gumby said...

I think she is doing a lot better than her father did when he was starting out. I know because I was there. Unfortunately, he is also the one that taught me how to drive. Don't let him teach your daughter, you are doing a perfect job.

Kim said...

Look at the little DIVA!!! At least she will get a lot of practice. I think she should ditch the Ford 150 and go for something a little more chic just like our Ashtyn! :) LOL