I just have to share some things about Ashtyn that are so cute!! She is talking alot better and Tyson, Kai and I understand her great. There are a few words though that we have no idea how she came up with them. First, She likes to burp JUST so she can say "Shwinky" (excuse me) its funny, of course you all know Tyson taught her that!! Her favorite treat is a marshmallow. If she eats all her dinner, or feels she deserves a marshmallow, she walks up to me or Ty and says, "Can I have a Scwonch scwonch?" (No idea how to spell this new word) And it took me a while to figure out what she was saying. For a while Tyson and I tried to correct her but there is NO correcting Ashtyn. She is very Independant and stubborn (I do not know where she gets that@!) She makes the funniest facial expressions!! The other night we were watching The Little Mermaid and it was a part in the movie where Ariel is crying. Ashtyn immediatley put her face in her hands and did this unbeleivable FAKE cry! I just stared and was like, I have a mini actress as a daughter! She tries to use the fake cry on me but she knows it only works with her daddy:) Its so cute though:)
It's MY blog and I'll brag if I want to!!
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Ashtyn~isms
I just have to share some things about Ashtyn that are so cute!! She is talking alot better and Tyson, Kai and I understand her great. There are a few words though that we have no idea how she came up with them. First, She likes to burp JUST so she can say "Shwinky" (excuse me) its funny, of course you all know Tyson taught her that!! Her favorite treat is a marshmallow. If she eats all her dinner, or feels she deserves a marshmallow, she walks up to me or Ty and says, "Can I have a Scwonch scwonch?" (No idea how to spell this new word) And it took me a while to figure out what she was saying. For a while Tyson and I tried to correct her but there is NO correcting Ashtyn. She is very Independant and stubborn (I do not know where she gets that@!) She makes the funniest facial expressions!! The other night we were watching The Little Mermaid and it was a part in the movie where Ariel is crying. Ashtyn immediatley put her face in her hands and did this unbeleivable FAKE cry! I just stared and was like, I have a mini actress as a daughter! She tries to use the fake cry on me but she knows it only works with her daddy:) Its so cute though:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She is way cute. I am sure she gets the fake crying bit from her father. He would always pull that one on me when I wouldn't let him play with my STAR WARS toys. Tell him "hi" for me.
What a cute story! Oh by the way, thank you for your sweet card and pictures- that was so thoughtful of you! Thanks! And we checked out your bro's website on Obama. I thought it was very informative and went along with what I had guessed about him. I think there's no way to be sure of the truth about ANY candidates, thanks to the media, but I did appreciate to hear a negative side from the media for once on the dems. Cute post though! It's so fun when they say their own modified words. Take care!
Post a Comment